HDA is on the move. See where we have already been in 2018 and where we are headed. Check the event schedule below and join us on the journey. Note: Information subject to change as more events are added
- 24th – 28th Yankee Dental Congress, Boston, MA
Active participation of the local chapters, student and professional, HDA
national representation by Dr. Ana Zea, Board of Trustees.
- 9th Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the ADA
HDA President-elect, Dr. Ricardo Mendoza, representing the HDA.
- 21st -24th Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting
Representation by HDA President Dr. Anna Munne; HDA President-elect Dr.
Ricardo Mendoza; and HDA CEO Dr. R. Ivan Lugo.
- 21st Oral Health America Gala
- 21st – 24th Student Chapter Participation during the conference.
- 23rd HDA Social-networking Gathering
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Cantina Laredo Restaurant to welcome national
officers, integrate with the local chapters leaders, students and HDA
members and friends from around the country.
- 21st – 24th American Student Dental Association (ASDA)
Representing the Hispanic Student Dental Association (HSDA)
Mr. Nicholas Rodriguez, National HDA Student Trustee and Ms. Lizeth Correa,
student representative from the UCLA HSDA.
- 17th – 20th American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
Dr. R. Ivan Lugo, CEO HDA; Mr. Nicholas Rodriguez, HDA Student Board
Member; and Mr. Jonnathan Matute student representative from the HSDA
Chapter from Rutgers University will be representing HDA.
- Investigating mission trip to Dominican Republic in conjunction with the
Massachusetts or New Jersey Chapter (pending).
- 3rd – 5th Texas Dental Association Annual Meeting
- HDA Social Event open to all members to be announced. HDA President,
Dr. Anna Munne, HDA Past President Dr. Frank Ramos, and HDA
Trustee Dr. Christina Meiners will be in attendance.
- 9th Special Olympics/Special Smiles Program of Illinois
Greater Chicago HDA Chapter participation, Dr. Ricardo Mendoza, Presidentelect
for the HDA is the chairman of this program.
- 10th Georgia Hispanic Dental Association
HDA National President Dr. Anna Munne will be giving greetings and holding a
Town Hall meeting.
- 18th – 19th Mom n PA Dental Mission Reading, PA
HDA CEO Dr. R. Ivan Lugo is leading the After Care Program in this bilingual
- 7th – 9th Academy of General Dentistry
HDA President Dr. Anna Munne and HDA CEO Dr. R. Ivan Lugo will represent
the Hispanic Dental Association.
- 22nd – 23th San Juan, Puerto Rico
HDA and the Healthcare Executive Development Academy in
collaboration with the Center for Leadership and Learning, and the
University of Puerto Rico joint forces to foster interprofessional education
and leadership development for faculty and students, as well as leaders in the
Integration of HEDA faculty/GIES Foundation Student Program. Speakers to
include HDA Secretary Rosa Chaviano-Moran and HDA Board of Trustees Dr.
Herminio Perez on student and chapter development.
- 23th Afternoon dedicated to providing dental care to hurricane
victims in San Juan.
- 29th – 30th MA HDA Symposium in Dental Careers and 25th
Anniversary Gala honoring Dr. Aidee Nieto-Herman – Founder
HDA President Dr. Anna Munne will represent the Hispanic Dental
- 8th national HSDA Student Regional Conference at the University of
Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Ricardo Mendoza HDA President-elect chairing the
event. Dr. Anna Munne HDA president and HDA Board of Trustees and Officers
will be in attendance.
- 18th – 22nd American Dental Association Meeting
HDA president Dr. Anna Munne and HDA CEO Dr. R. Ivan Lugo will be hosting
a social event for all HDA members in attendance. More details to follow.
- 23th – 26th HDA/HSDA Annual Conference
2nd Annual Symposium on Healthcare Executive Development
Academy and Global Health and Technology Innovation Forum at the
Greater New York Dental Meeting. Education, business and social events.
Something for everyone: practitioners, academia, students, hygienists, lab
technicians, and assistants