Dr. Maritza Morell is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr Morell serves on the Board of Trustees of the Hispanic Dental Association and has contributed to the Annual Meeting Planning Committee, the Translation Committee, the Bylaws Committee and is the chairman for the Silent Auction Committee. She is also a faculty advisor for the Harvard School of Dental Medicine Hispanic Student Dental Association. Besides maintaining her pediatric dentistry private practice, she is an active teacher, researcher, lecturer and advocate for children’s dental access issues. Dr. Morell is a Senior Associate in Dentistry at the Boston Children’s Hospital, the Director of Pre-Doctoral Pediatric Dentistry at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and has served on the Admissions Committee at Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Boston Children’s Hospital. She attended college at Loyola University, New Orleans. Then she obtained her dental specialty and public health degrees from University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine, University of Puerto Rico School of Public Health, University of Michigan School of Dentistry and the Harvard University School of Public Health. She has received numerous leadership, academic and faculty awards at the different institutions for which she has been involved.
Marketing for dentists
- Local Listings and Reviews Management: Why are they so important to dentists?
- 3 Dental Marketing Ideas You Can Implement This Month
- 3 Ways for Dentists to Generate More Leads and Patients
- How Dentists Can Embrace the Digital Age: Key Benefits and Elements
- Your Patients Are Online. You and Your Dental Practice Should Be Too…
- Top Ten Tips to Increase Your Digital Footprint