Dr. Esperanza A. Rodriguez was born and raised in The Dominican Republic, received her first Dental Degree from Universidad Central Del Este. After an Endodontic Post-Graduate program went on to teaching until her immigration to USA specifically New York, where she obtained her DDS degree from NYU. Dr. Rodriguez is in solo private practice in The Bronx, NY. Married with two children, and very focused on serving the community and her profession. Member of ADA, AGD, Bronx County dental Society and The Dominican Dental Association. Recently Dr. Rodriguez was elected President of the newly created HDA NY chapter, where she managed to enroll 30 members so far, and continues to work diligently in this new challenge.
Marketing for dentists
- Local Listings and Reviews Management: Why are they so important to dentists?
- 3 Dental Marketing Ideas You Can Implement This Month
- 3 Ways for Dentists to Generate More Leads and Patients
- How Dentists Can Embrace the Digital Age: Key Benefits and Elements
- Your Patients Are Online. You and Your Dental Practice Should Be Too…
- Top Ten Tips to Increase Your Digital Footprint