As shared by Hispanic Market Advisors® on this page related to Local SEO services, Local Listings have an impact on SEO in many ways, some of which we’re listing here:
- Link signals – first and foremost, each local listing is a backlink to your website (maybe an obvious but friendly reminder)
- Google My Business signals – proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.
- Citation signals – IYP/Aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.
- Review signals – review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.
- Social signals – social engagement on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
- Behavioral / mobile signals – click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, links to directions, etc.
Managing your clients’ reviews is also a key factor in determining how successful your digital marketing campaigns will be. Both Local Listings and Reviews Management are key component of a local SEO campaign.
Some of the benefits of using local SEO service are the following:
- Your dental practice can stay relevant for Local Search
- Your dental practice can dominate your local market using key local SEO strategies
- Your well-optimized web site will convert more and rank higher in the search engines
- Your well-optimized web site will use schema markup to boost your SEO
- Your rich snippets with structured data markup will allow search engines to better understand what information is contained on each web page
- You will be able to listen to social comments about your dental practice and be the first to respond in a way that is consistent with your brand
Where to start? Scan Your Dental Practice and Website Now!
Thanks to the Yext Knowledge Engine, you will receive an email with the listings scan report. You can then contact Hispanic Market Advisors® at 1-877-HMA-FITS (462-3487) to discuss what possible solutions better match your needs.
The journey of boosting your local SEO for sustainable growth starts with your first step in the right direction.